Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

my ex- husband recently committed suicide. we found out after his death that he was charged with child pornography. Our grown children would like the details of the charges and the what evidence was being held against him. We just want some closure on his death. What are our rights on getting this information?

Asked on 9/30/13, 12:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Martin Hilliard Martin G. Hilliard, PC

contact your local clerk of court. If there was a file with the District Attorney, most of that information will be public....except for the victims identities and photos.....but there should be some police reports and such to view.

Read more
Answered on 11/13/13, 4:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia