Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

Juvenile case. So some kid at my school gave me what he said was ecstasy. I was caught with it almost immediately right before I was going to turn it in. I had showed it to some girl (witness) who I wanted to come with me to help turn it in. In my statement I wrote that I said to her that I thought it was Ecstasy. Apparently, this incriminates me to a charge of possession. Is there any way to save myself in a plea of not guilty in tribunal or should I take another course. I really don\\'t want a criminal record or to be expelled from my current school.

Asked on 3/01/13, 1:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Go to your parents now, and they need to talk to lawyers tomorrow. When you future is at risk, you don't get advice from general information websites.

Read more
Answered on 3/01/13, 1:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia