Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

i live in georgia and we have a criminal trespass warning that was issued by the local sherriffs department to one of our neighbors. she was told multiple times by both us and police not to come back on the property. yesterday she come up and parked across the road and then walked across onto our property somewhere in the right of way. the local sherriffs department says they cant do anything because as far as they know you can not enforce the order because it was in the right of way, however our attorney says right of way doesnt matter.

does the right of way cancel out the order or should this order still be enforcable?

Asked on 2/12/10, 5:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Key words - "our attorney." Discuss with him or her.

Read more
Answered on 2/17/10, 10:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia