Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

If a person cuts another persons power steering tude to keep them from leaving is there anything legal you can do about it?? It could have caused harm or even death. Thank you

Asked on 4/19/15, 6:42 am

2 Answers from Attorneys


Report it to local law enforcement

Read more
Answered on 4/19/15, 7:21 am
Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

You call the police and have them arrested for criminal damage to property. I assume you already did that and the person was arrested. You could also sue the person for the cost of repairs in small claims court.

Read more
Answered on 4/19/15, 8:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia