Realize At Will Employment. Live in Georgia, work for a Delaware registered company based in another state. Travel so the following happened in another At Will State.
1. I’m a white male in my 40s
2. At a work location black female employee raised voice and insubordination occoured.
3. As she got up in my face it set me off. A shouting match occurred.
4. Said employee has never been written up by black manager. I’m a corporate person so above all. Employee has broken many rules, these rules should have caused her to be terminated.
5. In this property other black female employees have been out of control yelling and getting in other employees face. Nothing happened.
6. As a result of me yelling after employee raised her voice over doing something in her job description that was asked of her by me I’m terminated for this.
7. She and others that have broken corporate rules have not been documented and are not terminated.
8. I’m gay, I’m terminated, I feel it’s discrimination?
1 Answer from Attorneys
Get to your local EEOC office ASAP - you only have a short time to file a complaint with them if you want to sue your employer (hostile work environs, gender discrimination, reverse discrimination, etc etc)