Legal Question in DUI Law in Georgia

How do you baker act someone in Georgia?

Asked on 12/10/14, 10:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

There is no such thing as a "Baker Act" in Georgia. The law you refer to is a Florida law affecting incapacitated Floridians only (and it has nothing to do with DUIs). Since you gave no facts as to what you actually want to do or why, or what this has to do with a DUI traffic case (which is the category you selected) a further response is impossible.

Read more
Answered on 12/10/14, 11:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Georgia