Legal Question in DUI Law in Georgia

How do i fight my minor in possession in the state of georgia?

Asked on 12/05/12, 3:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

You retain a lawyer, preferably the same day you are charged.

Read more
Answered on 12/05/12, 4:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Georgia