Legal Question in DUI Law in Georgia

My lawyer is dropped me from representation and didn't tell me. We are approaching my court case and I reached out to him after I have already paid him $2,500. He won't 'return my phone calls and I can't get intouch with me... What do I do?

Asked on 9/11/14, 11:41 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Hire another lawyer asap.

Read more
Answered on 9/11/14, 11:44 am
Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

A lawyer cannot legally withdraw without giving you notice and getting court permission. Do two things. File a complaint with the state bar about your lawyer, and get another lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 9/11/14, 12:22 pm

First priority: hire new counsel ASAP

Good luck

Ralph [(770) 985-6773]

Read more
Answered on 9/12/14, 8:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Georgia