Legal Question in DUI Law in Georgia

I live in ga I was convicted of my first dui and I have a second strike due to having a child in the car at the time but the dmv is trying to punish me as if I had been convicted of two dui. Can they legally do that

Asked on 6/04/15, 9:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


Yes, cruelty to children

You need to hire an attorney ASAP

Good luck

Ralph (770.985.6773 -- answered 24 x 7)

Read more
Answered on 6/05/15, 8:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Georgia