Legal Question in DUI Law in Georgia

I received a dui two years ago and have not been convicted yet. My drivers license hearing was held shortly after and my restriction was lifted cause the trooper didnt show. Now I have never been to court for the dui hearing, and I have been calling my lawyer but she is blowing me off. What can I do?

Asked on 7/08/10, 11:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

If you truly have a lawyer and the lawyer is ignoring you, file a complaint with the state bar of Georgia. And get a new lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/10, 3:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Georgia