Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

I was 14 when I got pregnant and the father was 19. He is now 21 and I'm 16. The father of my child isnt suppose to see us because of his probation. He is now in prison, but I was wondering if there is a way to get around his probation when he gets out so he can be in his son's life?

Asked on 3/28/13, 7:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Harold Holcombe Harold D. Holcombe, P.C.

This is a criminal law question. It would be up to the probation officer and State to make any changes to the probation terms and conditions.

Read more
Answered on 3/28/13, 8:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia