Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

I have a 2 year old daughter I gave temporary guardianship over to when she was 7 months old to get on my feet. I have tried to retain custody back to no avail. the people who have her will not allow me to visit. I didn''t get to see her on her last birthday. I have another daughter who is 2 months old now. I don''t have much money but i will make payments. I just want my child back. She needs her mother and sister.

Asked on 10/14/10, 1:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Phillip M. Cook Cook Legal Services, LLC

When you say you tried to retain custody back to no avail, what does that mean? I would STRONGLY recommend that you hire a Georgia family law attorney to assist you in the process of reinstating your parental rights.

Best of luck.*****The above is for informational purposes only and does not create an attorney-client privilege.******

Read more
Answered on 10/19/10, 3:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia