Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

how do i have my name added to my sons birth record even though his mother doesnt want me to do it? i think i should be able to have my name on it considering im his father. and does it make a difference that i live in georgia and he lives in texas?

Asked on 4/05/11, 2:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

As you were clearly told before, this is not a Georgia issue and you need a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 4/05/11, 11:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia