Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

Change of last name

My ex-wife insists on keeping my last name. Is there anything I can legally do about this?

Asked on 3/27/04, 2:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Harold Holcombe Harold D. Holcombe, P.C.

Re: Change of last name

Not that I'm aware of. She has an option at the divorce to keep her name or yours.

Read more
Answered on 3/29/04, 9:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia