Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

if i dont have custody of my child when can my child move in with me

Asked on 9/10/12, 8:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cyrus Malekabadi Law Offices of Cyrus K. Malekabadi

After he or she turns 18.

Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 9/10/12, 8:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia