Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

my dad passed before i was born should i get any monthly payments

Asked on 10/02/13, 6:16 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Monthly payments from who? For what?

Read more
Answered on 10/02/13, 6:27 pm

Robert Gardner Hicks, Massey & Gardner, LLP

If you are a child, you may be entitled to social security payments. If you are now an adult, there is not much you can do at this point.

Read more
Answered on 10/04/13, 1:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia