Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

Hello! I'm desperately in search of a lawyer that specializes in student loan work. It is a very complicated situation but I have witnesses for when a verbal agreement was made on a student loan I agreed to take out. In Florida it is against the law to record someone so I could not record my father. I'm looking for a solution because I am getting contacted for a check that he stole and ran away with. I would like to sue him or make him resposible for the loan he forced me to take out under false pretense. Thank you

Asked on 6/06/13, 9:36 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Your post makes little sense and you don't ask a question. What does "student loan work" have to do with your father stealing a check? What does any of it have to do with the category of family law (divorce, custody, etc.)? If you are "desperately" searching for a lawyer, you just need to directly contact lawyers to discuss your case and hire one.

Read more
Answered on 6/07/13, 1:19 am

Tahira Piraino Tahira P. Piraino

You can always file a report with the police and open a criminal case if he stole a check in your name. You need to speak with an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 6/07/13, 5:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia