Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

I want a divorce is that any service that can help if you you cant afford it all

Asked on 10/07/09, 7:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

No one does them for free, but our office fees are reasonable. Looking at your zip code we may be able to help. Call me with details ( 404.768.3509 ) and I can answer what fees you would have.

Read more
Answered on 10/12/09, 8:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia