Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

What if I want to with drawl a rule nisi

Asked on 6/11/18, 7:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

A rule nisi is an order to appear in court. You don't "withdraw" one. Call your lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 6/11/18, 8:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia