Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

How to File for Joint Custody ?

I need to know what I need to do to get joint custody and the cost for filing in Dekalb County.

Asked on 9/04/00, 10:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glenn Loewenthal Glenn Loewenthal, P.C.

Re: How to File for Joint Custody ?

I would suggest you speak with an attorney. The filing fee for DeKalb Superior Court is $65.00.

Read more
Answered on 10/05/00, 4:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia