Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

my former girlfriend and her family want to sue me for palimony and try to get me fired from my job. what can i do ?

Asked on 1/25/12, 3:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

You told is what they want to do. You don't tell is what they actually did, or the facts that led to the situation. Either see a lawyer and pay for an hour or so to get peace of mind, or move on until they actually do something.

Read more
Answered on 1/25/12, 5:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia