Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

My husband has expressed the desire for divorce. We have been married 18 years. I am 59 yrs old and he is 48 yrs old. We Have no children together. We have a Home Mortgage and a 5th wheel Camper. These are the only bills we have that are owned jointly. I will have to purchase a vehicle because the one I drive is his. I currently make about $500.00/weekly(bring home) He currently makes about $ 4800.00/weekly.(bring home) He does not want the house. I would like to keep the house but feel due to my age and retirement in upcoming future not being to afford it when I go on social security at 66. I have no 401k or pension. What are the odds of me being able to collect permanent spousal support. We live in the state of Georgia.

Additional Information by Category

Asked on 6/17/18, 5:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


You need to contact a family law attorney ASAP

Good luck

Ralph (770.985.6773 - answered 24x7 by a live person)

Read more
Answered on 6/18/18, 5:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia