Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

My ex husband hired a lawyer to file an out if time motion for reconsideration .I received a letter .Is there something else I need to do? Or do I just wait for the judges session?I was told by a friend I need to file an objection.Please advise.thankd

Asked on 4/30/16, 6:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Harold Holcombe Harold D. Holcombe, P.C.

Generally, you should always file a response to a motion. I would recommend you get a lawyer too. If the motion for reconsideration is granted it should change the final decree.

Read more
Answered on 5/04/16, 4:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia