Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

If you can't get your lawyer, of two years, to write a final order after the final court date can you hire a different attorney to write the final order? Can you request that all your records from your current attorney be sent to the new one?

Asked on 5/08/13, 10:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

You always can fire a lawyer and hire another . He can get a copy of the file.

Read more
Answered on 5/08/13, 2:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia