Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

left me and our little girl

we married on jan 5th of this year(2008) our daughter was born in may....i lived in a cute little house before we were married for a year and a half...he was content until his father married and couldnt sell his house...all of a sudden he wantes to move and said he couldnt afford to rent the house that i lived in....when i refused to move with him(his father abused his mother in this house) he just up and moved in the house himself leaving us to rely on my parents for help.....he wants to come by and see our daughter everyday and i can't take anymore ......what advice can you give me

Asked on 8/27/08, 1:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

Re: left me and our little girl

Hire a lawyer and file for divorce and support.

Read more
Answered on 8/27/08, 3:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia