Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

What should I do if I want to legitimize my son and he has another father listed on his birth certificate?

Asked on 7/12/18, 7:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

You'll need a lawyer because the legitimization case you file will be rather complicated.

Read more
Answered on 7/19/18, 9:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia