Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

I live in GA, I want to file for divorce. I live in Douglas county. My husband is in prison in another county (Muscogee). What steps do I take?

Asked on 1/22/10, 5:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

Step one is call a lawyer. My office would likely be able to assist you.

Read more
Answered on 1/27/10, 6:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia