Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

I am married to my childrens father. We are separated. I know by law if he takes them he doesnt have to bring them back. If i get a paper stating when he can pick them up and when to bring them back at a certain time noterized will that noterize paper work to where he would have to bring them back?

Asked on 11/20/15, 8:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


That is incorrect

You need to speak with an attorney in Doerun, GA ASAP


Read more
Answered on 11/20/15, 8:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia