Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

can a minor child (17 yrs. old) in GA have any legal right to recieve child support when she's left a stable home (against our will) to live with her boyfriend and his mother who got her pregnant? She's already had the baby.

Asked on 2/06/12, 9:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office


Read more
Answered on 2/06/12, 10:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia