Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

I am a non custody parent, but i have my child as if i was a joint and if not limit to full time custody parent. I wont to know how can i get either joint or full custody of my child. I have him 90% of the time,and i pay child support. My ex-spouse only seems to keep him when it is convenient for her and to keep child support going. What is the best way to go about this.

Asked on 11/14/10, 5:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

Start by getting a lawyer. Without one, you have a huge disadvantage in any attempt to seek custody or change support.

Read more
Answered on 11/19/10, 5:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia