Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia


Is there a way to obtain legal counsel for a 17 year old in the state of Georgia to question the protection by the mother and law enforcement of the 17 year olds 4th amendment rights?

Asked on 11/01/12, 12:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Sure - hire a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 11/01/12, 12:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia