Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

Do I have to pay child support after my child turns 18 and not graduating on time and I am not behind on my payments

Asked on 9/23/13, 11:09 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

Child support ends when your papers say, and we don't know what they say as you chose not to tell us. Some end at 18 and some have provisions that go past 18 if a child is in high school. Since you dodn't tell us what yours says, no one can answer your question.

Read more
Answered on 9/23/13, 11:15 am

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

You have the answer in your divorce decree.

Read more
Answered on 9/23/13, 1:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia