Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

If a person puts up his property for a bond and he know longer wants to be on the bond what steps can he ake to be released.

Asked on 4/05/11, 6:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

No one knows the terms of the bond. You should. Read the paperwork you agreed to.

Read more
Answered on 4/05/11, 11:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia