Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

If prose parties to legal petition for child support/custody are not sworn in does the ruling of the judge stand? And what is action that can be taken if ruling does not stand?

Asked on 6/01/16, 3:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

If a witness is not sworn and no objection is made at the time the objection is waived.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/16, 2:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia