Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

ive been seperated from my wife for six years, and we have 2 children together, i want a uncontested divorce, how do i go about doing this

Asked on 3/10/11, 4:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

Step one is get an attorney. The complexities of the paperwork make it far beyond a do it yourself project.

For a case to be uncontested, you will have to be in complete agreement with your wife as to child support, custody, visitation, health insurance, property/debt division, a parenting plan and other issues.

If you are in or near Atlanta call me at 404-768-3509 to discuss the details and costs.

Read more
Answered on 3/10/11, 5:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia