Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

Simple battery charge

My wife filed simple assault charges against me in 1990 - the case was nolle prossed. Will this stay on my record and if so could it keep me from getting a job in the criminal justice field?

Asked on 6/08/09, 6:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles W. Field Charles W. Field, Attorney at Law

Re: Simple battery charge

Maybe. Consult with a local attorney. The court records need to be reviewed.

Read more
Answered on 6/15/09, 5:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia