Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

My son is incarcerated in the State of Maryland and just found out he has a child in foster care that he did not know about and my son is not listed on his birth certificate as the father, so he would like to know what his rights is as a parent who is incarcerated.

Asked on 3/04/14, 1:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Laurie Thomas Law Offices of Laurie M. Thomas

You will need to consult an attorney in Maryland as the laws are different in each state.

Read more
Answered on 3/10/14, 10:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia