Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

My son lives with his grandparents in michigan.I live in Goergia.I have'nt talked to him in 8 years.Do I have any right to try and contact him or should I leave him alone?

Asked on 11/13/10, 12:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

Since you gave us no details as to custody, court orders, age of the child or circumstances, there is no way to answer you.

Read more
Answered on 11/18/10, 12:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia