Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

I have been a stay at home mother for 2 years now and my marriage is getting very nasty and now my husband won't give me any money for gas or anything. What legal grounds do i have to sue him. We still live in the same house he is on one side of the house and I am on the other but the marriage is over he just won't leave

Asked on 5/10/10, 8:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

Your first step is to get a lawyer to discuss the very important details not in your post.

Read more
Answered on 5/18/10, 7:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia