Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

step father inlaw sign my name custody papers and took children

Asked on 10/17/13, 10:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paula McGill Attorney at Law

You need to hire a local attorney to dispute the validity of the proceeding. This needs to be right away. If it can be proven a fogery occurred, that person may be sentenced to jail.

Read more
Answered on 10/18/13, 2:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia