Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

Can I sue my ex girlfriend for not telling me we had a daughter and keeping my daughter from me for 18 years

Asked on 7/26/13, 7:37 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney


Read more
Answered on 7/26/13, 8:04 pm
Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

If you could, the flip side is that you would get a bill for 18 years of back child support.

Read more
Answered on 7/27/13, 3:55 am
Tahira Piraino Tahira P. Piraino

Unfortunately, no. However, you may wish to establish a relationship now so she won't go through life thinking she had a disinterested dad.

Read more
Answered on 7/27/13, 9:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia