Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

I need to get my tanning bed back it's at a friends house and I moved when I asked for it back she won't let me have it what do I do

Asked on 4/29/13, 4:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

Sue her in Magistrates Court for the value of the bed.

Read more
Answered on 4/29/13, 5:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia