Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

What exactly is a warrant for abandonment of child? Is it the other parent's request for child support?

Asked on 3/10/11, 2:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

Abandonment occurs when a person goes 30 days without paying support. It is a crime.

Read more
Answered on 3/10/11, 3:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia