Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in Georgia

name change

i want to have a name change

Asked on 6/19/09, 12:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Re: name change

GA Code Sec. 19-12-1 dicates the requirements and process of changing a person's name in Georgia. Please contact me at [email protected] should you need and want assistance in this matter.

Read more
Answered on 6/22/09, 12:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in Georgia