Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in Georgia

survivorship quitclaim deed

how do I perpare a legal quitclaim deed with out an attorney.

Asked on 6/10/07, 9:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


Re: survivorship quitclaim deed

You submitted your question under an area of law that is inapplicable to its content. This is a good indication that you should not be attempting to conduct real estate transactions without an attorney. As a closing attorney, I can tell you that I have had many closings that were delayed and became very costly at the last minute due to individuals who had attempted to transfer/sell property without using an attorney. I would suggest that you invest the small fee that will be involved to accomplish your goals, in order to avoid costly problems later on.

Read more
Answered on 6/10/07, 12:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in Georgia