Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Georgia

What can I do if my child is being wrongfully treated in foster care.

Asked on 10/29/16, 7:24 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

What you didn't tell us contains the answer: (1) what do you mean by mistreatment, and (2) how did you lose your child? There is one and only one person you should call - that is your lawyer from the case where you lost your child. That lawyer will know what steps will help, or hurt your case. Call that lawyer ASAP and don't talk to anyone else about the matter.

Read more
Answered on 10/29/16, 9:37 pm

Glen is absolutely correct

Read more
Answered on 10/30/16, 4:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Georgia