Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Georgia

Civil Suit

How do I file an answer to a civil suit?

Asked on 1/19/04, 9:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Delius Delius Law Firm, P.C.

Re: Civil Suit

That's a really broad question. I would need to actually see the civil complaint. The most important thing to remember is that you only have 30 days to file the answer if you are in state, superior or magistrate court. If you are in Federal court, you only have 20 days. Finally, you may have insurance that covers you and your insurance company may provide a lawyer for you. You are welcome to contact me directly and I'll try to help.

Read more
Answered on 1/19/04, 12:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Georgia