Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Georgia

subpoena duces tecum

how do i file a subpoena duces tecum in the cherokee county court

Asked on 9/24/08, 10:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glenn M. Lyon, Esq. MacGREGOR LYON, LLC, Business Attorneys

Re: subpoena duces tecum

There are forms to use for each county. If the person/entity from whom you are requesting information/documents is a party to your lawsuit, you can send discovery requests. You can also try sending third-party discovery requests, which is often easier than a subpoena.

I would recommend that you speak with a local attorney if you are aksign questiosn like this and involved in a lawsuit.

If you would like to discuss any issues further, please feel free to contact my office. My contact information is below. Thank you.

The foregoing is general information only, not specific legal advice. No attorney/client relation has been created or should be implied.

Read more
Answered on 9/25/08, 11:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Georgia