Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Georgia

Wrecked car

My car was totaled feb 15 2004 by an acquaintance. The car was in my fathers name. He was carrying drugs in the car that i did not know about. Ran from the police and left the drugs in my car.

The police came to my house that night. They eventually caught him that night but insurance will not pay for the leased vehicle b/c of the situation.

I've heard from other people that he has just gotten out of jail and doing the same illegal things that he has been doing. I've also heard he doesn't own a car or house. He doesn't even have a job.

So, is there any use in suing him?

Asked on 5/04/04, 3:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Glass Law Offices of David H. Glass, LLC

Re: Wrecked car

The short answer to your question is no. I am curious as to the reason the insurance company would not pay to repair or pay for the value of your vehicle. Could you give me more details as to their denial of coverage?


David H. Glass

(404) 529-9081

Read more
Answered on 5/05/04, 11:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Georgia