Legal Question in Immigration Law in Georgia

hi , I'm applying for adjustment of status with USCIS. I'm a citizen of Israel and entered US on my Israeli passport. I do have a Russian citizenship in addition to the Israeli one since I was born there and never renounced it. I don't have a valid Russian passport and didn't live there since I was a child. Should I even mention the Russian citizenship on the AOS forms (i-485, G-325A...) or just the Israeli one?

Thank you.

Asked on 9/11/13, 12:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

You would want to designate the country that you last resided in, & have a valid passport with, if you have dual citizenship.

Read more
Answered on 9/11/13, 2:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Georgia